[Qgis-user] Displaying 16 bit per channel images

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Feb 13 17:42:11 PST 2015

3 options I think.
1: http://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#command-line-options. This will permit you to set the resolution.
2: you can save the image using the map printing utility.
3: I think you can save a raster as an image file somewhere.  Maybe under raster or something.... Can't remember were exactly....
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995