[Qgis-user] Options for selecting features?

yanoff at tularosa.net yanoff at tularosa.net
Tue Feb 17 12:49:57 PST 2015

Hi,

When selecting a feature or multiple features in a polygon shape file, is
there a way that only the polygon border can show as selected?  That would
allow layers below the selected features to be viewed.

For example, I want to move all features in a polygon shape file using
Toggle Edit > Move Features, based on what I see in an underlying aerial
photo, but when I select features to move them, their fill turns yellow, so
I cannot see the underlying aerial photo.

Thanks,

Steven Yanoff