[Qgis-user] Clip OSM vector data with a polygon

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Tue Feb 24 05:07:37 PST 2015

Hello,

I'm working with qgis 2.6.1 on windows 7 32 BITS

I downloaded OSM vector data from Geofabrik website. I would like clip the
layer called 'roads.shp' lines with a polygon layer. The two layer are in a
same projection (EPSG 27582).

In a 1st time, i converted my layer roads from MULTI PART toward MONO-PART
geometries.

In a 2nd part i tried to clip my OSM MONO-PART LINE shp with my polygone
shapefile (vector -> geoprocessing-> clip).

Nothing happens, the clipping tool does not work...

Thank you.