[Qgis-user] How can I attach a label to precede an attribute value?

Joey Wang joey.wang16 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 12:27:05 PST 2015

Hello,I am currently running QGIS 2.6.1-Brighton on a Mac Air, and I am having a difficult time figuring out how to attach a label to an attribute value at a geographic point.  For example, for a geographic location I have a value for System A, and a value for System B.  How do I actually create the label for each geographic location so that at every location it shows (for example) "System A: 15  System B: 7" rather than just the values themselves (for example) "15   7".
Thanks very much!!joey wang