[Qgis-user] Open symbol properties by clicking on symbol in layer tree

Mofo Yoda mofoyoda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:55:47 PST 2015

Hi!

With QGIS 2.8 nested rules look great in layer tree. I wonder if it is possible to bring up symbol definition window of the clicked symbol instead of opening Style tab in Layer Properties window?
When I want to fine-tune the current symbol, I have to open Layer Properties - Style and scroll through all rules of my style to find the symbol once again and open up it’s properties. It takes time if you have a lot of rules in the style. It would be a lot easier if I could just bring up symbol definition by clicking on it in a layer tree.