[Qgis-user] No module namede zope.interface

Ventura Bartolomeo bartolomeo.ventura at eurac.edu
Thu Feb 26 07:24:01 PST 2015

Hi all,
I'm trying to install the GEarthView plugin but I got the error:

The plugin is broken. Python said:
No module named zope.interface

I tried to install different version of zope.interface lib and also the Twisted lib (as suggested in some posts  around the web) but without success.

Could you please tell me if there is any work around to this problem?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Bart

_ _

Dr. Ventura Bartolomeo
Institute for Applied Remote Sensing
Technology for Environmental Monitoring

EURAC research
Viale Druso 1, I-39100 Bolzano, Italy
t +39 0471 055 374
f +39 0471 055 389
bartolomeo.ventura at eurac.edu<mailto:bartolomeo.ventura at eurac.edu>
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information.
If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
Any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by the "Privacy-Code", D.Lgs. 196/2003 and may lead to penal prosecution and liability for damages.
P Think before you print