[Qgis-user] Coordinate Display

swaxolez willem at pcfish.ca
Fri Jan 9 13:03:55 PST 2015

If I load a map with a single layer with a projection such as BC Albers and
then want to display latitude and longitude coordinates while panning and
moving around how do I do this?

I tried changing the map units in Project Properties but the resulting
latitude and longitude is grossly incorrect.  I can turn on CRS and then
reproject into something like EPSG:4326 and then my latitude and longitude
work properly but then my map data is skewed due to the reprojection and not
displaying the way I'd like to see it.