[Qgis-user] Fwd: QGIS crash on loading projects

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Mon Jan 26 14:58:42 PST 2015

Please first update to 2.6.1.

If you have your crashed projects – you also have projects named with a .qgs~. Rename this project and delete the ~  and open it as usual.
A lot of my students had the same problem last week – but only the ones who had forgotten to update to 2.6.1
Hope this can help you.
Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>