[Qgis-user] Nodata and raster calculator

jfprieur jfprieur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:10:23 PST 2015

Still get the same error, the masked value is set to 0 while the nodata for
the new raster is the usual float default of 3.xxx e-38

Starting to wonder if it is not something stupid like the fact that the
french decimal separator is a comma instead of a period or something like
that. I tried multiplying by 1.0 in my raster calculator expression to try
to force it to the float nodata but same result.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_-o9VcjEiyKigyk3xwi1zvxWi_o9NaoQy5XOMakik84/edit?usp=sharing