[Qgis-user] Zoom settings

massimo.figaroli massimo.figaroli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 05:29:11 PST 2015

Hi Bernd, thanks for your answer but I have this issue even if I haven't any
active Open Layers pugin.

If I add a new vector or a raster I can't execute a zoom beyond  1:2.256 (I
mean > 1:2.256)....

I tried to change the EPSG in order to compare the behaviour of the zoom
function but anything changed.

It seems it's stuck at a value setted as maximum but I don't understand
where I can modify it....

I'm working in EPSG 32632....

Working on a urban plan I need to work at a more detailed view.

When I scroll the mouse wheel (as zoom in) the view shift aside whitout
changing.

Thanks,
M.