[Qgis-user] Error: Compiling QGIS with GRASS ubuntugis-unstable (Linux Mint)

Thayse Nery thayse.nery at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:59:32 PDT 2015

Hi all,I installed GRASS 7 and QGis 2.8.1 from the https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-unstable (Trusty 14.04) in Linux Mint 17.1 64bit two weeks ago (sudo apt-get install postgis libgdal1h grass-dev grass-gui monteverdi2). QGis works well but it doesn't recognize GRASS7. Actually, I can see GRASS 7 on the QGis toolbox but it doesn't work. Is QGis prepared to support GRASS 7 through the QGIS/GRASS plugin? Is possible to have GRASS 6.4 installed in order to compile with QGis 2.8.1 Wien? What would be the best way to have both GRASS 6.4 and GRASS 7.0 installed on Linux Mint 17.1 from repositories?Many thanks for your help.Regards

Thayse Nery
PhD. StudentSchool of Agricultural and Resource Economics (M089)The University of Western Australia35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009, Australia