[Qgis-user] The new own built exe is not working. Giving errors on launch while starting python

Sushim Giridhar Bhiwapurkar SB00104062 at TechMahindra.com
Thu Jul 9 05:19:42 PDT 2015

Dears,

I am building a new own build of QGIS from source (Version 2.4.0).

The build was successful but while running the new exe of qgis (qgis.exe) I am getting some errors (crash dump).

Problem Statement: The new own built exe is not working. Giving errors on launch while starting python

Operating System and version - Windows 7 QGIS version - 2.4.0 (Source Code from GitHub) Installed as own build.

It broke at the launch while starting Python.

I have followed the steps mentioned in the link below,

http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.github.com/qgis/QGIS/master/doc/INSTALL.html

1.            Downloaded  the QGIS source code from github.

2.            Configured Cmake and generated solution of visual studio

3.            Own build of the qgis source code was successfully created in C:/Program

Files/qgis2.4.0 folder.

4.            I copied the entire folder to 'C:/OSGeo4W/apps' and tried to launch

qgis.bat

5.            Further, all the dependent dlls etc are added to respective paths. (Not

sure if all the required dlls are added).

6.            While running the qgis.exe / qgis.bat (attached with this email) we are

getting following errors,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D0BA6F.A2786600]

I am not sure if I am missing any reference while configuration in CMAKE or While Building the new exe or While launching the new qgis.exe.

I have tried the same with 2.6 and 2.8.2 Versions of QGIS source but no luck.

Help from QGIS experts will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

SUSHIM

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.