[Qgis-user] Loading issues with project file in QGIS 2.4 (64 bit)

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jul 14 17:20:10 PDT 2015

I worked with a client last year that was dealing with an ArcGIS issue -
arcmap would lock up and crash when she added data. I suspected a
network issue - IT said "that's the way GIS software does". Turned out
her network card in the workstation was going bad....I think we checked
in the Control Panel...somewhere...(I'm currently on a linux machine).

can you test the files locally move them to C: ?

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com