[Qgis-user] Export .shp file to .osm file format

Jorge Guevara jguevara_s at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 09:25:16 PDT 2015

Hello,

We're developing an Android java App to view maps and associate data using SQLite with them.

We've maps from INEGI (Instituto Nacional de Estadística Geografía e Informática), an institutional organism of the mexican goverment.

Those maps are in .shp format and we do not know an open source or freeware SDK that reads .shp format.

So we need to convert .shp to .osm format and use it with mpasforge SDK .

I don't know QGIS could someone tell me how?

Regards
Jorge Guevara