[Qgis-user] QGis & GMesh

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:14:56 PDT 2015

Hi!

I am pretty sure you already know about the crayfish plugin for QGIS
.. which tries to do exactly these things for hydrodynamic modelling.
The first thing is - do you need that mesh as a shape or do you want
to render results?
Second thing - I am quite sure it is possible to implement loading of
these msh files either inside crayfish or through a plugin.

I suggest you to get in contact with the crayfish developers
(lutraconsulting - http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/) and ask if and
how it would be possible to implement loading this mesh.

kind regards
Werner