[Qgis-user] Georeference'd maps off by 200m

Nick Papadonis npapadonis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:50:34 PDT 2015

I was able to get everything to line up correctly by changing the layer property CRS from WGS84 UTM to EPSG:26718 NAD27 UTM.  I was expecting the new raster to have WGS84 coordinates and the projected image with it.  It seems the coordinates are still referencing the NAD27 projection after the they should not.  Therefore I’m wondering if the Georeferencer pluging reprojects or not.

Thanks