[Qgis-user] Points / Pins

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Jul 28 22:18:56 PDT 2015

Hi,
I have never used the pin plugin but I imagine the pins would be saved in the project file???  Try adding a pin and then save the project.
The best way is probably to add a new vector point layer.  When you create a shapefile layer, you will be ask if the layer contains points, lines or polygons.  (Select points). Then, you will need to add a new Field (column) for text.  You can then load that layer into any project and change the layer properties to have labels (select the text field) or to change the point style.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca