[Qgis-user] [Off-Topic] Field Data Collection with QGIS

Marco Antônio Ferreira Pedrosa marcomottim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:24:14 PDT 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thanks a lot for your recomendations, it helped a lot! I think the best way
is to test each possibility in the field, before decide what to use....

I looked GeoODK documentation and it looks very suitable for what i need
(justt need few modifications). As you said QField looks very promissing
too.

I have few needs that I'll have to develope, even to use the forms (for
data validations). I 'll probably try“Offline Editing Plugin” (I'll use
PostGIS) and QGIS-Versioning from Oslandia.

Cheers!

--

Marcão

skype: marco.afp