[Qgis-user] Help reusing QGIS action

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jun 1 22:36:02 PDT 2015

Hi Brent,

I hope I got the intention of what you want to achieve....
Talking about layer actions you could define the same action for each of
your layers calling the batch script and passing the point's id. Or you
could create a Python action (functionality provided by a plugin) that
lists all species for each point. This would be platform independent, too.

Bernhard