[Qgis-user] Help reusing QGIS action

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Jun 2 01:45:16 PDT 2015

Hi Brent,

as far as I can see, the action for a layer is stored in the style file,
when you store it as qml from the layer properties -> style -> save style.
You can see the action when you open the qml with a text editor.
So theoretically, you should be able to load this style with the action
for every layer.
Or doesn't that work? Then you should maybe file a ticket.
Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang