[Qgis-user] RE wfs usage for "big data"

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Tue Jun 2 05:18:47 PDT 2015

http://mapserver.org/fr/ogc/wfs_server.html#mapserver-wfs-extensions
But I don't know how to use these parameters with qgis

Also, WFS has been improve with Mapserver7, much much faster when using
filter on a postgis database. If you plan to use WFS I suggest you update
to MS7, if you have any control on the server of course.

Michael Werner Maur <michael.maur at vermkv.rlp.de>
2015-06-02 01:51
Veuillez répondre à
Michael Werner Maur <michael.maur at vermkv.rlp.de>

"steve.toutant" <steve.toutant at inspq.qc.ca>
cc

Objet
Re: RE [Qgis-user] wfs usage for "big data"

It is almost POINT Geometry. The datasource is a Postgis Database. The
server
ist the UMN Mapserver.

Is there perhaps a posibility to customize the request in QGis, so that
you for
examle take the first 5000 object, and after this the next 5000 and so on
?