[Qgis-user] Easy way to highlight features?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 3 06:53:27 PDT 2015

Yes - certainly.

Google for QGIS atlas - the builtin serial printing engine in QGIS.

Please do some research first, as there are multiple blog posts and
video tutorials available on the web, if you search for QGIS and Atlas.

You can define separate symbology rules for highlighting atlas features
or features connected with the atlas feature by using the $map,
$atlasfeature, $atlasgeometry variables in the rule based renderer.

Good luck,
Andreas