[Qgis-user] Visible/invisible values

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 5 05:37:37 PDT 2015

Hi Giacomo,

Can you be more precise on what you want to achieve?

With your current description I have no idea.

Are you talking about symbology? If yes - what renderer are you talking
about? Simple, Categorized, Graduated, rule based?

Or are you talking about the classes in the legend tree in the "Layers"
panel?

Andreas