[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Dominik Abrahám dominikabraham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:10:05 PDT 2015

Hi,

I need to write QGIS script, which removes features with same value of
specific attribute - in output will be only features with first occurrence
of value. I know, how to check duplicity, but I don't know, how properly
create output from my script, when I need it to use in graphical modeler.

Also, what is the best way to get inputs into the script? I am beginer in
QGIS scripting, but I noticed that the basic scripts deal with inputs
differently than any downloaded user scripts (which follow this
documentation:
https://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/processing/scripts.html).

Thanks for any advice.
Dominik