[Qgis-user] Field calculator - output layer CRS bug

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Fri Jun 12 03:43:54 PDT 2015

Hi,
This is good news!
Dominik, is your problem with the raster calculator or with the vector field calculator?  If it's with the raster calculator, you can use gdal warp to fix the problem.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca