[Qgis-user] Database manager don't keep primary key when importing vector layer from PostGis to SpatiaLite database

Christophe Damour sigeal at sigeal.com
Fri Jun 12 00:34:28 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am using the Database Manager to import vector layers from a PostGis
dabase to a SpatiaLite one.
If I check Primary Key option and type the name of an existing field,
the values of this field are replaced by serial values.
When I import the same way from SpatiaLite to PostGis, existing values
are kept as expected.

This is quite annoying because SQLite fields can't be modified easily
aftwards (name, constraints...).

Has anyone had the same problem ? Is it a bug ?

Thanks for any hint,

--
Christophe