[Qgis-user] Field calculator - output layer CRS bug

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jun 12 00:19:09 PDT 2015

Hi Dominik,

Some days ago Nyall Dawson did some raster calc bug fixes and
improvements. One fix introduces the option to pick a CRS for the output
in raster calculator and better deal with NODATA values. See
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/559d7bb943f02660694b37a701d8483106011df1
and http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3649

This will be released with QGIS 2.10 at the end of June.

I hope this addresses your problem.

Andreas