[Qgis-user] QGIS Composer: exported image doesn't have the world file

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 18 01:06:15 PDT 2015

hm on my system with QGIS master I don't get the world file. Is there
some setting?

it works fine from the QGIS main window,  but not from the print
composer. But then I don't understand how it should work anyway. If you
have multiple maps on the composer - which one should be used for the
worldfile. I don't see much point in exporting a world file from print
composer.

If the only reason is the increased dpi support we should add the
DPI-setting to the export in main QGIS and not support world files in
print composer.

Andreas