[Qgis-user] QGIS Composer: exported image doesn't have the world file

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jun 18 01:17:24 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas,

I can imagine users wanting to export a "map" with legend, annotations
etc. with world file e.g. to serve through WMS or give to third parties
(I am not judging if this is a sensible wish :) So why not support it
and have the user set the map to be used if several maps are in the
composer? This is especially true if it used to work in former versions
(I do not know if this is true, though)

my 2 cents

Bernhard