[Qgis-user] Field calculator

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sat Jun 20 06:06:41 PDT 2015

Thanks for the help Matthias.

Apparently Saga has a module that will merge shape files and has an option to specify the source file name. This is what I needed as I have thousands of files to merge.

Is't for a Lidar file index but lastools does not have that option.

Thanks for the help.

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca