[Qgis-user] Article on DXF export improvements

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jun 22 08:27:20 PDT 2015

Hi,

I just did a short article (
http://www.qgis.ch/en/projects/dxf-export) explaining the current
capabilities and limitations of the DXF export of the soon to be
released QGIS 2.10 and also yet unreleased 2.8.3 (the dxf improvements
will be back-ported) - you can already use the nightlies to use all of
the features mentioned in the article.

The credits go to Jürgen Fischer and Marco Hugentobler who developed
this feature and Vevey/SIGE/Morges/Uster who paid for it.

Now in the next few months we hope that Jürgen can work on DXF/DWG
import ;-) - and that we can come up with the funds for it.

Greetings,
Andreas