[Qgis-user] Print composer crash

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 23 00:07:05 PDT 2015

Hi Joris,

I just tested PDF and printing of very large output (1.5x1.2m) several
times one after the other. I tested both on Windows 7, 64bit and on
Ubuntu 64bit and there was no crash or problem. I tested with or without
raster and both worked fine.

Can you share your project so we can try to replicate the issue? You'd
have to open a bug report and make your project and data available
somewhere to download.

Andreas