[Qgis-user] Vector area calculation

Fred Lali lalifred at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:59:50 PDT 2015

Members, I need help or guidance on how to calculate the polygon area, may be  I'm doing is a wrong way.

I toggle edit tab i.e the pencil icon and i use vectors geometry tools to export/add geometry columns. But it gives me area as a decimal

For God and My Country
Consultant in: GIS,Forestry and Environment @ Earth Consult(U) Ltd.
CCRP GIS Support-Uganda
(The MCKNIGHT Foundation)