[Qgis-user] Advanced Digitizing

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Thu Jun 25 22:31:09 PDT 2015

A Tutorial for Advanced Digitizing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsjmLa16obs by Klas Karlsson Lidar in QGIS can be used either by FUSION or LASTools http://rapidlasso.com/2013/09/29/how-to-install-lastools-toolbox-in-qgis/

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk