[Qgis-user] Advanced Digitizing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jun 25 22:47:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

if you have several points it is maybe easier to define the coordinates
in a csv file and create the points with the delimited text import.

Using AD this works for me:
0) move mouse pointer into AD
1) enter x-coordinate & lock
2) enter y-coordinate & lock
3) move mouse pointer in map canvas an click => point created

Bernhard