[Qgis-user] Default values in form

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Jun 26 04:05:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am about to file a ticket for this. Another thought in this context:
When defining "default values" it would be splendid if one could use variables (e.g. %USER% or expressions like in the field calculator or Relation Reference widget). What do you think?
The latter could probably go into a new widget type "Calculated"?

Another thing in this context could be adding the possibility do define "Mouse-over effects" in order to help understanding attribute content better (e.g. Units, backgrounds, how to measure in the field...)?! Lables are not allways sufficient, but maybe the GUI gets too fidgety?

Should a request for this go into separate tickets?

Cheers
Stefan