[Qgis-user] Default values in form

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 26 04:53:18 PDT 2015

Hi,

Yes, tooltips that show the comments would also be great. It would be
nice to show

 * the database comments (if supported by the backend) as default
 * allow to override it in the configuration

Default values from expressions would also be a great addition. I think
it would be better to define it directly on the field (and not on its
widget). This way you can later turn the widget into something else
(e.g. from text to range) without reconfiguring the default value. And
it should have defaults for the defaults :) being read from the database
where possible.

Cheers,
Matthias