[Qgis-user] Default values in form

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 26 04:57:46 PDT 2015

PS: I would prefer to work on a holistic approach instead of adding
individual tickets. To prevent the user interface from getting even more
cluttered by letting it grow organically. It always makes me want to
scream when I see the fields configuration dialog. Until I realize that
it was actually also me adding a lot of stuff in there.

Therefore, please add comments and improvements to this document:

https://github.com/m-kuhn/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/blob/fields-and-forms-redesign/QEP-Fields-and-forms-redesign.rst#31-fields

and the associated discussion

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/pull/13

Cheers