[Qgis-user] Fomrs: Range widget makes only integer steps

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Jun 26 04:07:35 PDT 2015

Hi,

I am having issues with the "Range" widget(s) in my custom form:
For a numeric(2,1) field (which is interpreted as "double" in QGIS) in my PostGIS table I try to use the range widget with 0.5 steps and the "Slider". However, the slider does not seem to regard the "steps" parameter which I set to 0.50.
The spin box works fine if NULL is not allowed. If I allow NULL it does not use digits either...

Anyone experiencing the same? Is there a way to make the slider aware of digits which I overlooked?

Cheers
Stefan