[Qgis-user] Problems with filtered legend update using atlas

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:43:06 PDT 2015

I'm having problems printing/exporting an atlas because the legend
(filtered) is not updated during the process.

This is happening in a single composition, that has 12 pages, with 12 maps,
and 12 legends.
All legends items as filtered to the same page map. But when exporting all
legends go empty, like if no element represented on the legend appears on
the map.

Besides, If the atlas preview is turned off, I alway need to click the map,
and then click the legend in order to update it.

Does anyone came into a problem like this?

I'm trying to reproduce the problem in another composition, but it's not
happening. I'm really not in the mood for recreate the all 12 pages from
the begining...

Thanks,

Alexandre