[Qgis-user] Default values in form

didier peeters dpeeter1 at ulb.ac.be
Sun Jun 28 00:34:09 PDT 2015

Hi Matthias,

In a previous e-mail you said that you would prefer to have a global redesign of the field definition and form tab(s) ; should I create this specific feature request anyway or wouldn’t fit into your QEP instead ? And by the way, I’m not sure about how to add comments to your QEP, I’m not familiar with this tool.

Cheers,
Didier