[Qgis-user] Default values in form

Matthias Kuhn matthias.kuhn at gmx.ch
Sun Jun 28 02:26:39 PDT 2015

Hi Didier,

You can still create a feature request, just add a link to the QEP in
there so a reader is aware of it.

The general discussion about it is on the following page. I think you
will need a github account to comment (just create one if you don't have
one yet).

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/pull/13

On the top is a link "Files changed", if you go there you should be able
to comment on individual lines.

Cheers,
Matthias