[Qgis-user] Default values in form

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri Jun 26 02:32:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

if you define the values as default in PostgreSQL and use my :) plugin
DataDrivenInputMask [1] these values are inserted in the mask that is
created by the plugin in QGIS. Thus for fields with defaults you cannot
insert NULL vallues (but that's why you define a default).

Bernhard

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/DataDrivenInputMask/