[Qgis-user] [QGIS server] python plugins

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Mar 3 22:52:16 PST 2015

Hi Alessandro,

ok, thanks for checking. Logs are not that important, I would prefer the
Service :-)
I cloned your hello project (did not configure anything in it) and entered
http://servername/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=Hello
which returns the "Service configuration error", too. So I reckon I
misconfigured something (I am far away from being an Apache pro). Could
you describe in detail which entries are really necessary.

Thanks

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 11265 (20150304) __________

http://www.eset.com