[Qgis-user] [QGIS server] python plugins

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:40:12 PST 2015

Hi,

a small update: to summon the log file you first need to print
something to it (so far so good), but instead of using

QgsMessageLog.logMessage( .... )

you must use:

QgsLogger.debug ( ... )

this works for me.

Also, check if you have installed python-qgis I see that the package
contains the server library too.

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it