[Qgis-user] [QGIS server] python plugins

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Mar 3 23:04:35 PST 2015

Hi Alessandro,

I created a qgis.log file and changed to QgsLogger.debug() in my plugin.
"Service Exception", no log messages.

python-qgis is installed (together with all the QGIS desktop dpendencies
most of which I will not need on a server)

Bernhard

Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS

Kommunale Immobilien Jena