[Qgis-user] Labeling in Composer with QGIS 2.8

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Mar 5 08:15:29 PST 2015

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 02:48:56PM +0000, Claire BERGUER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with the new version 2.8.
> As I "rotate" the map in the print composer, the labels will not appear anymore.
> Is that normal? It's work fine when the map don't have any rotation.

It's _not_ normal, but you're not the first one reporting it.
Only, I'm afraid nobody filed a ticket for this yet.
IIRC, the previous reporter found that saving the project and re-opening
it worked around the bug (but I could be wrong).

In any case, I'd recommend filing a ticket with all the informations
(and please include the "rotation" tag).

 http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/issues

Thank you.

--strk;