[Qgis-user] Problem loading ArcGIS georeferenced map in QGIS 2.8

Nicole Stoffels stoffels at f2e.de
Wed Mar 11 02:55:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have an old ArcGIS project, that was build before we switched to QGIS.
I have already worked on it with my older QGIS versions (<= 2.6) and
added new shape files to an ArcGIS georeferenced map.

Now I opened it with my new QGIS version 2.8. My shape layers are
displayed correctly but my old ArcGIS maps are not shown underneath the
shape layers. I can zoom to them, but they suddenly have a completely
different projection (a strange user CRS), while the original EPSG of
the project is 31466 (Gauss-Krueger Zone2).

Does anyone have similar problems? Or a solution? I have already looked
into the ticket list, but could not find anything.

Best wishes
Nicole Stoffels