[Qgis-user] Opengeo Explorer

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:52:07 PDT 2015

If you want to use the plugin, better get it from the Boundless plugin repo

If you use the github version, you have to fetch the dependencies
first and then install.

You need paver to do it. Once you have paver installed, do

$ paver setup
$ paver install

in the plugin folder

Then you can open QGIS and the plugin should be there already available.

As I say, better install using the plugin manager and the Boundless
plugin repo version.

If you are only interested in working with GeoServer, we are about to
release a new plugin that only has the GeoServer elements. That will
probably be released in the usual plugin repo, but we are still
working on it.

Cheers