[Qgis-user] DB Manager in QGIS 2.8

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:52:01 PDT 2015

I am running QGIS 2.8.1 on OSX 10.9.5 using William's binaries.

The DB Manager plugin is at 0.1.20.

I can load layers into PostGIS using the DB Manager plugin, and I can use
the SQL window to execute a spatial query intersecting two tables.  But,
when I check the box to load the query result as a layer, fill out the
controls, and hit Load Now!, the layer isn't added.

I get the little black and white 'thinking beachball', but nothing else
happens.

Can anyone else confirm this?  If so, I can file an issue.

David.